House Cleaning Checklist Program
Version 7.08 is now available!
The house cleaning checklist software program makes it a snap to organize and manage household chores. Try it free for 30 days, then keep it for only $9.95. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
How does Let’s Clean Up! work?
Let’s Clean Up! is easy to use. First you enter information into the program about your chores and how often you plan to do them. Our New Schedule Setup Wizard makes it simple to create your initial list. You can schedule each chore to repeat in any number of days, weeks, months, or years. If you wish, you can refine your list by entering the name of the person who should do each chore, or you can rotate chores between two or more people.
Each time you’re ready to start cleaning, Let’s Clean Up! prints a list of only the chores you need to do. You can print a single checklist, or print an individual checklist for each family member. As you do your chores, you check them off on your list.
When you’ve finished cleaning, you enter the checkmarks from your printed house cleaning checklist into Let’s Clean Up! − it’s fast and easy. It’s fine to skip one or more chores because Let’s Clean Up! will automatically reschedule them the next time you clean. Taking a vacation? Don’t worry about your cleaning schedule. When you return, Let’s Clean Up! can make adjustments to ease you back into your normal cleaning cycle.
Top 10 Reasons to You’ll Love Using Let’s Clean Up!
1. Don't spend another moment thinking about your cleaning schedule. You already have enough to keep track of without trying to figure out which chores need doing. Most of us spend almost as much time trying to figure out what to do as we spend actually doing it. You can count on Let’s Clean Up! to remind you when it’s time to do each chore, and you’ll be amazed at how much easier it will be to keep your home in shape.
2. Your kids will be more cooperative. Ask most kids to clean their room, and you’re likely to get a whole lot of complaining and not nearly enough cooperation. Many parents have told us that Let’s Clean Up! has made a huge difference in their kids’ attitudes towards cleaning. Suddenly, everyone is working as a team. When everybody has a defined list of chores, cleaning no longer feels like an endless grind. Kids love checking off the chores they've completed, and they feel a sense of accomplishment when they can see the list of everything they’ve done.
Click here to read what people are saying about our house cleaning checklist program.
3. You'll know when you’re done. When you're cleaning your home, the task can seem endless as you notice one thing after another that you need to do. You’re vacuuming the stairs and notice that the bookcase is dusty, so you go to get a dust cloth but on the way you see that the mirror in the bathroom is streaky, and on, and on, and on. You feel like you'll never be done! When you use our house cleaning checklist, you can put your energy into just the chores on the list and ignore the rest. There’s a tremendous sense of freedom when you know that everything will get done based on your priorities and your time schedule. Just follow the list. And when you get to the end of the list, you’re done! What a feeling of satisfaction.
4. Your life will be easier if you stop being a "binge" cleaner. Have you ever ignored all the mess, dust, and dirt accumulating in your home over a long period, only to realize one day that you just couldn't stand it anymore? When that happened, did you go on a cleaning rampage trying to put it all in order at once? Did you end up exhausted, or was the result less than what you had hoped? Finally, did you let it all slide again? The cycle of home neglect and binge cleaning is harmful to you, your family, and your home. It's like eating too much and exercising too little over a long period, and then trying to regain your youthful figure all in one day. It's so much easier and stress free when you keep up with things and avoid big build-ups. Household chores are much more manageable when you follow a regular cleaning schedule. Let’s Clean Up! provides the structure you need. Click here to read five simple steps to having a clean house.
kids have kept up with their chores like never before!" − Jenn
5. You'll be able to stop nagging your spouse and your kids about cleaning. Do you know anybody who likes to nag or be nagged? It's a relief to everyone when you can just stop. We recommend that you sit down with your entire family and decide together how often each chore needs to be done. Let’s Clean Up! makes cleaning an accepted part of your family’s routine instead of an odious task that you impose on them. The house cleaning checklist prompts everyone to pitch in, keeping things simple and defined so that you won’t have to nag or feel like the taskmaster.
6. Family members will understand exactly what they need to do. If you have young children, you've probably experienced their blank stares or their outright frustration when you tell them to "clean your room". One of the reasons this happens is that they really don't understand what you want them to do. It may seem obvious to you, but it isn't to them. Young children, and even older ones, do much better when you give them a detailed list that tells them exactly what you want them to do. By using Let’s Clean Up!, you can create cleaning checklists that provide just the right amount of detail for each family member. And since it's easy to adjust the instructions, you can change them as your kids get older and gain experience.
7. Reduce allergy symptoms. Are you or anyone in your family allergic to dust? Sneezing, having a runny or stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes, or a tickly throat is no fun, but you have the power to reduce all of these symptoms. Regular dusting and vacuuming are the keys to cutting back on dust allergies. Let’s Clean Up! helps you to set a regular cleaning schedule and stick to it. Say "Goodbye" to all those nasty allergy symptoms, and "Hello" to your nice clean home! Click here for more information about controlling dust.
8. You’ll never be faced with an overwhelming list of chores again. Most other house cleaning checklists include all the chores that will ever need doing, but Let’s Clean Up! checklists include only the chores that need doing at the moment. Other checklists can look very intimidating, making you feel defeated before you even get started. But with Let’s Clean Up!, you can see that the task is doable and the end is in sight.
9. You won’t have to worry about what visitors think when they come to your home. Do you feel like you need to say "Please excuse the mess" whenever someone comes to your door? Are you embarrassed by the condition of your home? When you clean your home regularly, it’s always ready for company. Let’s Clean Up! makes it simple!
10. Your home will be a more attractive and comfortable place in which to live. Whether small and cozy or spacious and elegant, you enjoy your home much more when it's clean. Dust-free surfaces give your home a mellow glow, and the air even smells sweeter. A clean home can even improve your health! Why not give yourself and your family the gift of a clean home? It’s easy when you use Let’s Clean Up! house cleaning checklist.